Our unique understanding of the issues facing the above sectors allows us to design innovative risk solutions for businesses operating in the logistics industry.
We have a considerable depth of experience in the various sectors that make up this market segment including but not limited to Hauliers and Fleet Operators.
From the outset we will listen to your business needs and requirements, ensuring we are able to fully identify potential risks through our Fact Find process which grants us a greater knowledge and understanding of your organisation and the key insurance requirements you seek; following this, such assessment allows us to develop an extensive insurance policy that is bespoke to you.
Our portfolio of haulage business extends from the owner operator to fleets operating in excess of 500 vehicles – including a significant portion of large units. These include, but are not limited to, logistical risks that have:
- UK and Continental Exposure
- Carriage of Hazardous Goods / Chemicals
- Abnormal Loads (by weight or by size)
- Tanker Haulage
- Storage and Warehousing
- Pallet Network Exposure
- Refrigerated units
We provide a range of tailored services that include:
- Proactive Claims Management — including our market-leading claims reporting and online claims tracking facility.
- 24 Hour Claims Reporting Helpline.
- Dedicated Claims Handler.
- Nominated Loss Adjusters.
- Uninsured Loss Recovery as standard.
- Fleet management — including accident management service, driver training and fleet risk control.